Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Project Plan

My goals are to help people pursue wisdom through any and all methods to better themselves and the community at large. The materials I need are massive amounts of data, preferably in a word document format so I have the back up files for this site if and when it gets shut down. I am trying to get my hands of a copy of the NIV Bible, Torah, Qur'an, any and all eastern and western philosophy texts, as well as scientific discoveries in but not exclusively the fields of neurology, psychology, and anthropology. I would like to get the entire Torah and maybe even the beginning of the NIV Bible up on the blog by finals week so people can get a picture of how extensive and deep the library portion of the site will be. During Finals Week, I will give the class a guide and explanation of what my site is about and pretty much what I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment